I think it's important for everyone to have goals in life! It gives you something to work towards and something to look forward to. Here are a few of mine that I'm going to share with you.
1. Do round 2 of Insanity in the next year!
2. Eat at least 2 servings of vegetables a day!
3. Limit my red meat consumption to 1 day a week!
4. Work out at least 6 days a week.
5. Be able to do 5 pull ups (I can do
6. Have a BMI range under 25
7. Finish Jamie Eason's LiveFit 12 week Trainer Program
8. Run a half-marathon
9. Compete in a duathlon
10. Learn to be happy & proud of the body I have & my accomplishments.
11. To have a six pack! --like the ones (quickly photoshopped) below!
I hope that my goals will motivate you to come up with some goals of your own and help you to work hard to achieve them. Heres to making goals!! Now... you people that see me & know me... you need to keep me accountable! I will try my best & update this list if I come up with more!