Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 40 - A Ride On The Ferris Wheel!

Breakfast: english muffin with PB2, chia seeds & a banana
Snack: pineapple, grapes
Lunch: salad with spring greens, cucumbers, peppers, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, turkey, croutons & balsamic vinaigrette & an apple
Snack: 2 oatmeal pumpkin muffins
Dinner: 1/2 of a Dairy Queen kids chicken strip meal
Calories Consumed: 1623



Exercise: cold 2 mile run

Today was a fun day!!! --Lame day at work.. but fun evening! Today is Thursday, which means I get to spend it with a very special young cutie!

I picked him up from daycare & we went to Scheels to start our "date" night. hehe As soon as he seen the ferris wheel, he wanted a ride. He was just tall enough so I was totally game for a ride!! I love the ferris wheel!! He enjoyed EVERY minute of it. All smiles! :D



**Sorry about the crappy pics... once again, I used my dumb (nonsmart) phone.

Then we went to Dairy Queen for dinner & a treat (a special thanks to Mom & Dad for the DQ gift card for Halloween. They're so thoughtful). We shared a kids chicken strip basket. Well... it was for him & I was going to have a smoothie there when he got his ice cream, but he wasn't eating it all & it looked too good to pass up. So we shared! Then he got his ice cream cone & I skipped the smoothie because that ONE chicken strip and those FEW fries didn't agree with me so well... ODD! Oh well. We took his ice cream cone to go.


He was one happy camper! .... & a messy one by the time we got home! That was a bad idea on my part! Oh well, kids are messy. What do ya do!?

Then we went home & played a fun Elmo video game & hung out the rest of the evening playing with leggos & his monster truck!  Then it came the sad time where he had to go home. He didn't want to leave. He wanted to watch cartoons. lol But we went anyhow & I got a car wash on the way.  SOO FUNNY! I don't think that I've ever brought Josie into the car wash with me before! She was TERRRRRIFIED! Freaking out all over the car! Sadly, it was kind of funny. Matthew & I shared a few giggles! 

When I got back home, I went on a run right away (8:30ish)!! It was cold! very cold! windy & cold! Did I mention that it was cold?? The temperature wasn't much colder than my previous runs, but the wind must have made the difference. I was decently bundled up. I probably should have wore a hat though. and gloves! Instead, I wore my bondiband headband over my ears like this!! Warrior Women!! woop woop




Anyhow... I made it 2 miles & was happy to be back into my heated apartment! Now I'm nice n' warm in my comfy sweats!!

Time to read a little Fifty Shades Darker! --as I talked about on Monday

Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment