Wednesday, January 23, 2013

LiveFit Day 10!!!

Breakfast: honey vanilla greek yogurt, Luna protein bar
Snack: 2 turkey meatloaf muffins
Lunch: light whole wheat ham sandwich with thin cheese & hummus, carrots
Snack: 2 chocolate protein bars
Dinner: broiled salmon over quinoa with pico de gallo
Snack: 2 energy bites and 1/2 cup of homemade Banana PB ice cream



Exercise: 2 volleyball matches & LiveFit Day 10 - Legs & Calves



Overall, today was a pretty good day. Work was incredibly slow so I was able to leave for the day at lunch time. I went home and had some lunch and finished my workout and was able to relax for a while before going to volleyball. Legs were a killer today and they're definitely sore! :D --which means this program is working & I'm building muscle. WOO HOO. Hopefully I'll be able to shed a good amount of fat in Phase 2!!! Woop Woop. I'm off to bed. Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment