Thursday, January 17, 2013

Feeling Motivated!

Breakfast: 5 egg whites with peppers, blackberries
Snack: 2 turkey meatoaf muffins --check my recipes!
Lunch: (light) whole wheat ham sandwich with thin cheese, cucumbers, celery & 2 tbs natural peanut butter
Snack: 2 chocolate protein bars --check my recipes!
Dinner: tilapia with pico de gallo & carrots
Snack: banana



Exercise: LiveFit Day 3 - legs & calves



Today I'm feeling very motivated. I was browsing bodybuilding.com for more recipes and fun stuff and I found lots of transformation stories. These girls look amazing! I'm also going to try a few more of Jamie Eason's protein bar recipes! They sound delicious.

PS: my arms are still very sore and I know my legs will be tomorrow because they're like jello tonight. Anyhow... I have a big day tomorrow and I'm wiped out. ALSO... I need to make it a serious goal to get at least 7 hours of sleep per night and I'm slacking with that. :D

Nighty Night!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment