Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Officially a member @ Family Wellness!!

Breakfast: 2 slices of healthy banana bread
Snack: 2 turkey meatloaf muffins & carrots
Lunch: turkey sandwich on Ezekiel bread with thin cheese & hummus & carrots
Snack: 2 carrot cake protein bars and 1 rice cake with energy mix PB
Post workout: Shakeology with OJ and water
Dinner: broiled cod with peppers & celery -- not a fan of cod!! texture = weird


  


Exercise: LiveFit Day 17 - Chest & Triceps



Today was an exciting day!! I got a gym membership!! WOO HOO! I got a membership at Family Wellness. It's so nice because I now have access to group fitness classes, actual weight machines, treadmills, ellipticals, a track!! (I'm excited about the track for training for my 10K or half, depending on how training goes). They also have a court where I can play volleyball, a POOL!! and I can get discounts on massages... I've never had one of those before. :D They also have cooking classes there and other fun stuff! OOHHH I'm so excited. haha Can you tell I'm excited??? ;) muahaha. 

Anyhow... I went there today to do my workout instead of making it work at home with my dumbbells. It was sooo nice!! A little awkward because I was the only girl weight lifting...but I got over that pretty quickly. When I have my sexy bikini body in a couple months, the other girls will wish they were weight lifting. lol jk. But seriously, I'm GOING to have that bikini body! :D hehe Well... it's kind of weird having my workout done in the afternoon. I'm so used to doing it at night. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my free time. I'm actually thinking that I'll go to bed early! I am TIRED! oooooofda. I'm a little bummed that I didn't get to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. this afternoon like I usually do, but I guess I've seen every episode more than once and working out is a little more important. aaaand I'd rather go to the gym when it's not so busy in the afternoon versus in the evening or night. So bring it on!!! :D Enjoy your evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment