Monday, February 11, 2013

Snow Day!

Breakfast: 4 egg whites with pico de gallo, strawberries
Snack: 2 honey almond protein crisps
Lunch: open faced turkey burger & parmesan crusted tomato
Snack: 2 pumpkin protein bars
Post Workout: Dreamsicle protein shake
Dinner: 3 chicken tenders, carrots
Snack: 2 rice cakes with pb







Exercise: LiveFit Day 29 - Back & 30 minutes cardio 



Today was a SNOW DAY!! I was snowed in all day! They just came and plowed our apartment in the last hour. I didn't mind. The gym was closed today anyways so I had to do my workout at home. The cardio was difficult but I do have my Wii Fit so I did a little free jogging in place while watching Friends. :) Since I took a super long nap yesterday, I was up until 3 am because I couldn't sleep. Then I woke up at 5 to get ready for work to realize that I was most definitely snowed in. Josie sure loved to play in it though.




So I went back to bed until about 9:30 and then woke up and showered and made some breakfast. Then I did a little cleaning and gave Josie a bath. She's nice & fluffy now!



Then I made some lunch and did my workout. Then I relaxed and did a little magazine reading! Then I made dinner & am now watching Biggest Loser!  I have to try really hard to get some good sleep tonight because I have jury duty bright and early in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment