Thursday, February 7, 2013

An Uneventful Day...

Breakfast: Kashi go lean crunch
Snack: 2 turkey meatloaf muffins
Lunch: 3 bean turkey chili, carrots
Snack: 2 pumpkin protein bars
Dinner: spaghetti and carrots
Snack: 3 immitation crab sticks, 2 double chocolate PB bites




Exercise: LiveFit Day 25 - Legs



Today was uneventful.... so this may be a boring post. Plus, I'm tired so I want to make it quick. I got my leg workout in and I got to wondering HOW on earth am I going to be able to do cardio after my leg sessions with the weights!??  I can't imagine running after doing all those squats. I can hardly walk to the locker room. I guess I'll find out on Monday! :/ I'm a little nervous but SOOO excited to start incorporating cardio! 

I picked up Matthew from daycare today and he was so excited to see me! I love that. :) and then we went home and he ran around in his spiderman costume for a while and then we played some knee hockey as a family. I made some dinner while catching up on some Facebook time & emails & whatnot. Then we went grocery shopping and I restocked on my egg whites, since I'm out. Although, I was running late this morning so I had to grab cereal and eat it at work anyways. But it will be nice to have some eggs with pico de gallo in the AM! This time, I got mild instead of HOT. lol I had a snack when I got home and now I'm thinking that my bed sounds pretty amazing right now! So... I'm gonna call it an early night! Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment