Thursday, February 21, 2013

To Be A Kid Again...

Breakfast: 4 egg whites & raspberries
Snack: 2 turkey meatloaf muffins
Lunch: PB&J Sandwich, carrots
Post-Workout: banana berry protein smoothie
Dinner: 2 whole wheat beef tacos
Snack: 2 pumpkin protein bars



Exercise: LiveFit Day 38 - Legs & 10 minuts on the StairMaster

I was slacking on the food pics today! I kind of forgot... oops! Anyhow... today was kind of a busy day compared to most. I worked my usual job which was actually quite slow. Then I did my workout after work. Legs = deadly!!! :D I am gonna be SOOORE tomorrow! :)

Then I went home and whipped up a quick protein smoothie for the road and went and picked up Matthew from daycare. Then we went to the grocery store quick to pick up a few things. He rode in the cart with the car in front. lol One of the cashiers noted what a cautious driver he was. ;) ha! Then we went home and I made some yummy tacos for dinner. They were delish! 

We spent the rest of the evening setting up & playing trains!


And then we played with his farm set. And then some hockey.... of course hockey.  We can never forgot hockey with this boy...


Then we put together some puzzles and it was bedtime!! Aww... to be a kid again. I think I could have went to bed when he did! I am tired tonight.

BUT... I had to bake some more pumpkin protein bars!! They are super yummy. :) Hope you have a great night!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment