Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 46 - 3 miles & over a bridge!!

Breakfast: oatmeal with kashi go lean, blackberries & raspberries
Snack: Kashi trail mix granola bar & grapes
Lunch: whole wheat wrap with turkey, low fat colby jack cheese, spinach, tomatoes, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, hummus & carrots
Snack: honey greek yogurt with chia seeds, slivered almonds, & multigrain cheerios
Dinner: garlic shrimp with olive oil, quinoa with peppers & grapes
Snack: strawberries & mixed nuts
Calories Consumed: 1359



Exercise: run 3 miles

Today was a gorgeous day outside!! I stopped at Cashwise on my way home to pick up a few things for a salad that I had to make for a potluck tomorrow and then headed straight home!! I was so excited to go for a run!! It was like 47 degrees outside! WOO HOO! -- this girl was a little excited! :D

I had a quick afternoon snack because I was starving, then I got Josie on her leash & I hit the pavement! It was perfect!

I was just chugging along at a pretty good pace when out of nowhere this HUGE german shepherd starts running at us! I was like... OOH CRAPPP!! OOH GOD!!! I'm gonna die!! He was soo scary looking & running so fast. Just charging at us! Luckily... he was a nice doggy & just wanted to play with Josie. WHEWWW! --Huge relief. I was terrified. So we continued on our nice little joggy jog... It was such a nice day I felt like running over to the super nice houses. I don't usually go over there unless I'm on a longer run because it's kind of out of the way. But I enjoyed it! You get to look at nice houses like this!


And i LOOVVVEE running over this bridge!! I was running at sunset so it was soo pretty!! It was like the perfect running evening!! --minus the dog scare!! I swear Josie is a dog magnet!! It must be cuz she so good lookin' ;)


 I just love running on this bride over the river. I guess because it's a little change of scenery. And who doesn't love running over a bride instead of the boring sidewalk!?? Josie loves it too! There were puddles on it from the snow melting so she just HAD to run through it. But I did get her to sit & smile for the camera!


It was soo nice!!

When I got home, I made dinner & did some cleaning. I did quite a bit actually.. except now that I think about it, I forgot to clean the toilets! oops! But I did dust, mop, vacuum, & lots of laundry...and I did it well I might add. I even moved some furniture! :D Then I made my salad for the potluck at work tomorrow. I made a strawberry poppyseed salad with romaine lettuce, red onions, strawberries, slivered almonds & poppyseed dressing.



I'll let you know how it turned out tomorrow. I'm not going to put the dressing or almonds in it yet. Nobody likes a soggy salad!! :D Time for bed... this girl is tired!!

Peace out brussel sprouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment