Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 33 - Naps & CMA's

Breakfast: english muffin with peanut butter
Snack: 2 Peanut Butter bites
Lunch: turkey & cheese sandwich with spicy chipotle hummus, apple, carrots
Snack: mini kit-kat
Dinner: broiled garlic salmon, quinoa & peppers
Snack: more froyo...UGH
Calories Consumed:  1697



Exercise: Lazy rest day...

Today was a super lazy day full of naps! Last night I was super tired and went to bed before 10!!! Nice & early... so I got plenty of sleep. However, I still woke up this morning feeling like I hadn't slept at all!!! Soo... I went home at lunch and took a half hour nap, then got off work & came home and took another nap before I had to go pick up Matthew from daycare. I felt a little better after those naps, still strangely tired though.



I'm currently watching the CMA's and OHHH my GOOOOSSHHHH, is Luke Bryan one sexy hunk or what!??? I'm sure no one will disagree!  YUMMMAYY! And Hunter Hayes... His voice is AMAZZZIINNNGGG! I love it! He's not too bad to look at either! ;) -- Just sayin'



I can't forget about my most favorite idod EVVVEERRRR! The beautiful & talented, Carrie Underwood! I WANT her legs! and her voice. and her body. and her hair. OOKAAY.. I just want to be her! :D



Oh! and I want her outfit in this pic! 

Anywho.... I am LOOVVVIN' the CMA's right about now. So I'm gonna go enjoy them! :)

Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment