Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 41 - Homeward Bound!

Breakfast: english muffin with natural peanut butter
Snack: banana
Lunch: turkey & cheese sandwich with hummus on whole wheat bread, strawberries & grapes
Snack: raspberries, a peach, luna protein bar, some mixed nuts
Dinner: a bowl of dry cinnamon life
Snack: a rice krispie bar
Calories Consumed: 1442




Exercise: rest day!

YAY!!! I'm home sweet home Milaca! :D After a looooong 3.5 hour drive. Im home! Yippee!

Today was a long day at work since I was excited to head home. But it did eventually end and I was on the road! I jammed out to some old (from high school) tunes and enjoyed every moment! haha  I even used my water bottle to pump a little iron on the way. :D Yep! I did that... 



Eventually I made it home and its been a pretty relaxing evening. We're watching a movie called "Grey". I would NOT recommend it. It is completely creepy & scary. So far, a bunch of guys were in a plane crash & some survived & now they're fighting the wolves. Its very gory! Not a movie I'd ever choose to watch. I'm trying to distract myself by blogging!

Anyhow... Im not sure what is in store for the rest of the evening but I'm sure it won't be too exciting. We're all pretty tired. I'm going shopping tomorrow!!! Can't wait!!!

Laters!


No comments:

Post a Comment