Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 39 - Mmm, Cold Stone Citrus Sensation!

Breakfast: mixed fruit protein smoothie
Snack: pineapple, grapes
Lunch: salad with spring greens, 2 boiled eggs, peppers, sunflower seeds. cucumbers, croutons & balsamic vinaigrette
Snack: yogurt & berries in a sugar cone with chia seeds & multigrain cheerios
Dinner: boiled shrimp with blackened seasoning & steamed cauliflower
Snack: Cold Stone healthy citrus smoothie
Calories Consumed: 1426



Exercise: 1 mile run and volleyball

Well today was a pretty spectacular day!! :D I worked as usual & came home and had a super yummy snack that sounded oh so delicious!! --A sugar cone with some yogurt & berries & cheerios & chia seeds. Of course... I had to mash it up because its just too hard to eat out of the cone.


Then I was strangely tired so I sat down & watched some FRIENDS & decided to take a quick nap. I ACTUALLY TOOK A 1 HOUR NAP!! haha... so I caaaan take short naps! I didn't know I had it in me. :)

I woke up and made dinner quickly. I boiled some shrimp & ate some leftover cauliflower. Very satisfying. Then I went for a quick run before I had to leave for volleyball. I ran just over a mile and for some reason I thought it was further than that.... It felt longer!

Volleyball was a blast tonight!!! There were only 4 of us but it was soo fun. We played sloppy at times but we were still ahead & enjoyed every moment of our sloppy mistakes. It was entertaining and we laughed ALOT! and of course... many high fives were shared! --after all.... we are the High Fivers for a reason! :) We won both matches and then I went with Kim to Cold Stone afterwards because they have delicious smoothies and I was STAAARRVING!! It sounded soo good! I had a citrus sensation one with pineapple, orange juice & lemon juice! AWESOME! I sucked it down so fast and then I was freeeezing...





Now I'm home and wiiiide awake thanks to my nap!!! :/  I'm in such a quirky mood... I thought I'd be cool & slide across the kitchen floor in my new socks. Guess what happened!?? I WIPED OUT! Yep! I fell right on my butt. lol woops! Anyhow... I think I better pack my lunch for tomorrow & find a way to settle myself down & get ready for bed!! Morning is going to come way to fast!!!

Sleep tight, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment