Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 45 - Lazy Day...

Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean Crunch and a banana
Snack: raspberries, blackberries & grapes
Lunch: Spinach salad with a chicken tender, hard boiled egg, peppers, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, & balsamic vinaigrette.
Snack: carrots
Dinner: broiled blackened salmon & chopped cauliflower with peppers
Snack: apple protein snack
Calories Consumed: 1249



Exercise: nada... (lazy day)

Today was a pretty relaxing day! I got home from work and took a nice relaxing bath. I'm not sure what didn't agree with me... but after I ate lunch, I was suuuper bloated and felt awful!! so a bath sounded like a great idea. After my bath, I read a little bit of Fifty Shades Darker & made some dinner. After dinner, I sat and contemplated going for a run or doing Insanity but I was just feeling completely wiped out and still super bloated. BOO!! So I decided to sit this one out. ;) DWTS is on soon and I'm gonna chill & watch that!! Then I'm going to try my best to get to bed nice and early!!! Thats my plan, friends!

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment