Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 1 - Sunday Eatin'

Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal with Silk almond milk
Lunch: turkey &  (thin colby jack) cheese sandwich with whole grain bread & hummus, grapes & string cheese
Snack: homemade apple crisp, celery & peanut butter
Dinner: grilled blackened chicken breast with corn on the cob.
Snack: Homemade smoothie pop

Exercise: 2 mile walk with my hubby & Josie (my oh so cute puppy) & Insanity Cardio Abs!

OOH!! and for my beverage of choice... I always drink water and mostly only water! It's a healthy choice! :D

...This was my Sunday. Not too bad for my first day gettin' back into eating healthy! Woo hoo. Lets hope for a good Monday. Hopefully I can get my butt in gear and start doing Insanity again! Monday goal--START INSANITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment