Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 3 - Tuesdays' Eatin'

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs
Snack: Kashi honey almond flax chewy granola bar, cantaloupe
Lunch: whole wheat tortilla wrap with chicken, chopped celery, shredded cheese, light miracle whip, and light ranch, cucumbers, grapes
Snack: banana, carrots
Dinner: pork chops and quinoa
Snack: homemade healthy banana bread, smoothie pop


My half eaten chicken wrap & cucumbers!

My pork chops & quinoa!



Exercise: 1 mile walking Josie! Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance & Insanity Cardio Abs!


A little scenery from my walk!

Be sure to check out my blog tomorrow, I will be sharing my goals and how I hope to accomplish them! -- Maybe I can help you accomplish yours! They say healthy eating rubs off on those around you... well I sure hope so! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment