I think it's important for everyone to have goals in life! It gives you something to work towards and something to look forward to. Here are a few of mine that I'm going to share with you.
1. Finish my round 2 of Insanity!
2. Eat at least 2 servings of vegetables a day! (I'm not a veggie eater & need to learn to be)
3. Limit my red meat consumption to 1 day a week!
4. Work out at least 6 days a week. (Insanity is 6 days a week)
5. Be able to do 5 pull ups (I can do 3 right now)
6. Have a BMI range under 25
7. Limit my sugar intake...
8. Learn to be happy & proud of the body I have & my accomplishments.
I hope that my goals will motivate you to come up with some goals of your own and help you to work hard to achieve them. Heres to making goals!! Now... you people that see me & know me... you need to keep me accountable! I will try my best & update this list if I come up with more!
I have volleyball tonight and will post my food log later. Don't forget to check it out. I'm making a delicious dinner right now & you don't want to miss out on the recipe! Happy Wednesday!!