Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 21 - Matthew's 3rd Birthday!!

Breakfast: 2 eggo waffles with peanut butter & banana
Lunch: turkey & cheese sandwich with hummus, corn on the cob & strawberries
Dinner: 1 piece of Little Caesars pepperoni pizza, 2 pieces of cheesy bread, & sunchips
Snack: 1 skinny funfetti cupcake (recipe below) & salsa sunchips




Exercise: "Oh My" Abs & Insanity Cardio Recovery

For the most part... I stuck to my eating plan for today. YIPPEE!!! What a treat.  My cupcake was super yummy!! Check out the recipe below!

Well I must say... Matthew's birthday was a success!! He was soo excited and had such a blast! It was a decent amount of work decorating & baking cupcakes but his excitement & joy make it all worth it. Here are a few pictures from his big day! We got him a remote control monster truck & he was sooo excited. He's actually still driving it around the hotel room as I type from the LaQuinta Inn! :)







Isn't he such a cutie pie!!? Justin went & picked up Josie so she is being my best bud & sitting right next to me. I'm glad she forgave me after I gave her a bath today. (She's not a fan of baths) Plus, I think she missed me today. <3 


I had to add the one of the left cuz it cracked me up! :D Today has been such a great day. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I thank God everyday for putting them in my life. :) Hope you had as great of a Saturday as I did!!! Time to go color with my little man!


{ Skinny Funfetti Cupcakes }




(makes 24 cupcakes, 110 calories per frosted cupcake, 
2 Weight Watchers Points)


Cupcake Ingredients:

1 pkg. Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix (just the powder, not the recipe on the box)
1 (12 ounce) can Sprite Zero 

Cupcake Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Line cupcake tins with paper liners.  In a large bowl, combine cake mix and Sprite together.  Continue to mix until the batter is smooth without any lumps.  Pour approximately 1/4 cup of batter into every cupcake wrapper.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.  Let cool before frosting. 

Frosting Ingredients:
1 (8 ounce) container Fat Free Cool Whip
1 (1.5 ounce) pkg. Fat Free Vanilla Jello Instant Pudding (just the powder, not the recipe on the box)

Frosting Directions:
In a mixing bowl, add Cool Whip and pudding.  Mix with a whisk by hand or an electric hand mixer until smooth.  Spread over cooled cupcakes.  Makes enough frosting for 24 cupcakes.

http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/08/skinny-funfetti-cupcakes-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment