Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 19 - Oops, I Cheated

Breakfast: English muffin with peanut butter
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit, Luna protein bar (chocolate peanut butter)
Lunch: eeeek... please forgive me.... Mcdouble with no cheese & a small fries
Dinner: turkey burger with hummus, carrots & strawberries
Snack: whole wheat pita chips & cracked chili pepper hummus




Exercise: "Oh My" abs & Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Ok... I'll explain my lunch situation.... I packed a super delicious salad full of chicken & peppers & healthy good stuff. I even packed lemon juice for a dressing instead of my usual ranch. I went on my lunch and headed out to my car where I usually eat my lunch (cuz my office is always freezing & I like to sit in my heated car) Dont Judge! :D and... I realized that I forgot to pack a fork! CRAP! So... I was trying to decide what to do... do I eat it with my fingers?? orr... do I hit up the dollar menu at McDonalds?? DOUBLE CRAP!! Yep... I hit up McDonalds. I should have gotten a salad or something a bit healthier but my cravings got the best of me & I had a very delicious but oh so unhealthy burger.

Lesson to be learned = ALWAYS PACK A FORK! haha

Anyhow... It was about 9:30 and I was kind of deciding to skip my workout for the day because it was so late already (I work at 6 am) & I was starting to work on this post and was feeling very guilty about my McDonalds. So I worked out!! I figured that will make me feel a little better about my unhealthy choice. And I was right. It did. :D But now it's 11 & I still have to finish packing my lunch (in addition to my uneaten leftover salad from today) for tomorrow & shower...Yikes, My morning is going to be rough. --Good thing its Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment