Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 7 - Still Goin' Strong...

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs on half a whole wheat bagel and pineapple
Snack: Fiber Now oats & chocolate granola bar
Lunch: turkey burger with lettuce, ketchup & mustard on whole wheat toast, watermelon & carrots
Snack: watermelon, 1 cracker with a small piece of summer sausage
Dinner: roast beef, mashed potatoes & corn
Snack: handful of candy corn (a treat for doing so well all week) & watermelon

My Lunch!
My Dinner!
Exercise: Insanity Pure Cardio

Well... today was another good day!! We went to the farm today & Matthew loved it!! He has been so excited to see the cows! He even got to go on a tractor ride. (Thanks Sharon!!)


My workout was incredibly tough this morning! Pure Cardio = killer. I was about halfway through and the guys got back from hunting & I just wanted to quit and relax... BUT I didnt and I'm so glad. I always feel so much better when I can make it through a workout. Makes me feel so much stronger! I did pretty well on my eating today. Mom made a delicious meal for supper of roast beef, mashed potatoes & corn. I just couldn't say no to any of it. Except I did say no to the gravy because that was not at all good for me. Be proud! HA... Well Saturday was great! Hope you all enjoyed it. It was very cold but hopefully it will warm up a little before winter gets here. YAY! Tomorrow should be another great day. I'm really looking forward to seeing some people that I haven't seen in quite a few years....my nanny family! Goodnight Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment