Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 15 - Good Day for Chili

Breakfast: whole wheat eggo waffle with peanut butter
Lunch: bowl of Mom's Homemade Chili (see recipe below) with cheese & gorgonzola bread
Snack: grapes & smoothie pop

Exercise: Walk Josie about 1 mile

Sorry for the late post, I haven't been feeling very well.

Yesterday I got up in the morning and we went to church. We came home and decided it was a good day to make my Mom's homemade chili recipe. YUM!!
It was delicious!! After lunch I decided that I need to go through some of my clothes because I have way too much & my hangers were overlapping. So I came across some old t-shirts that I didn't really want to get rid of but didn't particularly need. Soo... I decided to cut off the sleeves & use them for when I do Insanity & workout. I love cut-offs for that! I got a little creative with it. 




Then I decided to make another headband because I was feeling so crafty. I used my green tie-die t-shirt. So I got out my needle & thread & went to town! haha --Scary thought? I know! I'm no seamstress! But it turned out just as cute as the first one I made a while ago.





The Vikings played at 3 yesterday & I watched the beginning but sports on tv just don't interest me much so I got bored quickly & decided to take Josie for a walk. She loved it. I didn't make it real far & I started to not feel very good so I went back home & spent the rest of the day resting.


{ Mom's Homemade Chili }



Ingredients:
1 lb ground hamburger
1 can kidney beans
1 can chili beans
1 can petite diced tomatoes
1 small can tomato paste
1 can tomato juice
1 small yellow onion
2 tbs garlic powder
3 tbs chili powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper

Directions:
brown the hamburger & add the rest of the ingredients & cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment