Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17 - I Got the Flu

Breakfast: a slice of toast
Lunch: 1 bowl of chicken noodle soup & a slice of buttered whole wheat bread
Snack: soda crackers
Dinner: grilled lemon chicken breast & smashed potatoes
Snack: a slice of toast

Exercise: no exercise day



Well.. once again, I apologize for my post being late but yesterday was a sick day. I had the flu & it was definitely not fun! I promise my post for today will be much more exciting. :) I have a volleyball tournament tonight too so I will tell you how that goes! --Hopefully we win! Also... I will add another workout to my blog! Stay tuned for.... dun dun dun... my butt workout! :D 

I added the photo above because that is something that I've always wanted to do! I'm sure some of you feel the same way! Plus, I felt the need to add a photo to this post! :D Hope you enjoy your afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment