Friday, October 12, 2012

5 Tips on How to Stay Focused On the Weekends!!


I always find that it's the hardest to stay focused on eating healthy & exercising on the weekends!! I used to always eat really well all week and then I'd go crazy on the weekend and it would cancel out all my hard work throughout the week. Well, NO MORE OF THAT!! Here are some of my tips to staying focused!! I hope it helps. :)
1. Choose to be Healthy!! Before the weekend begins, choose that you’re going to maintain your healthy mindset. This decision will give you a little more willpower by making you more aware of your choices.
2. Set a Goal!! Set a fitness goal for the weekend. Anything is better than nothing. Do exercises during commercial breaks while watching tv, do planks before each meal, walk 10,000 steps each day. Whatever it is. SET A GOAL!
3. Find a New Recipe!! Try a new healthy recipe. You probably have more time to get creative in the kitchen on the weekends. Have fun with it!
4. Pack a Snack!! Pack something healthy if you’re going to be out of the house all day so you don’t have to rely on choices offered at the mall or wherever you go. I always try to keep a granola bar in my purse so I'm prepared for a little hunger! 
5. Plan Ahead!! Plan for the next week. What better way to stay health-focused than to prepare for the next week? On Sundays, head to the grocery store & get all the things that you'll need for your meals during the week & do a little cooking. I always try to make my smoothies on Sundays & freeze them. Then I can just put them in the fridge the night before I want them for breakfast! WA LA!! 

If you have some other great tips on how you stay focused on the weekends, please share!! I can always use some extra motivation. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment