Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 11 - "OH MY" Abs

Breakfast: 2 homemade oatmeal pumpkin muffins
Snack: 2 energy bites
Lunch: whole wheat wrap with chicken, shredded cheese, peppers, cucumber, hummus & cottage cheese
Snack: 1 energy bite and yogurt & fruit cone --see recipe below
Dinner: grilled blackened pork chop over quinoa with peppers & carrots
Snack: Natural fruit popsicle, and 1 energy bite





Exercise: Insanity Pure Cardio & "Oh My" Abs -- see workout below!


Trust Me...This ab workout is a good one!!! I made this up using a few of my favorite moves that I found on Pinterest. Try to do 3 sets of this. I made it through 1 and my abs were on fire!!! 6 pack...here I come!! :D


{ Yogurt & Fruit Cone }

Ingredients:
Sugar cone
Greek Yogurt
Your Choice of Fruit
Granola or Cereal

Directions:
Put your yogurt in your cone & add fruit and granola. I didn't have granola so I used some multigrain cheerios. I put blackberries & raspberries on top. I found it difficult to eat it as a cone so I put it in a bowl and mashed it all up. :)



I apologize for the crappy pictures... this may not look very appetizing, but I promise you....its so good!

Well that is all for now. I'm off to go play our tournament for volleyball. We are the "High Fivers" because we tend to give each other ALOT of high fives. We are a very cheerful team. Well... wish me luck & have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment